Photo: Glen McCurtayne
- 3-4 medium-sized green prawns per person
- Title:For the dipping sauce
- 5 tbsp light soy sauce
- Stem and roots of 1/2 a bunch coriander, washed
- 1 red chilli
- 3 tbsp rice wine vinegar
- 1 knob ginger, peeled
- 1 tablespoon caster sugar
- 1 tbsp peanut oil (or you can use olive oil)
For the dipping sauce
Finely chop the coriander, chilli and ginger and combine with the rest of the ingredients. Set aside for 10 minutes to allow the flavours to develop.
Steam or boil prawns for a few minutes depending on size.
Serve immediately with little bowls of dipping sauce.
- Main Ingredients - Fish, Shellfish
- Cuisine - Thai