- 600g mixed roast vegetables (like potatoes, sweet potato, pumpkin/squash)
- 185g chopped cooked green vegetables (like brussels sprouts, peas, beans)
- 125g grated cheddar cheese
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 40g butter
1. Place the roast vegetables in a bowl and mash slightly with a fork or potato masher. Add the green vegetables, cheese and egg and stir until well combined. Season to taste.
2. Melt some of the butter in a frying pan and place six lightly greased egg rings in the pan. Spoon some vegetable mixture into each ring and press firmly.
3. Cook over medium heat for about 5 minutes on each side or until golden brown. Wipe the pan clean and repeat with the remaining vegetable mixture and butter.
- Main Ingredients - Potato, Pumpkin, Beans
- Cuisine - British
- Course - Main-course, Lunch