- 1 cauliflower, trimmed and cut into florets
- Salt flakes and cracked black pepper
- 220ml olive oil
- 1/4 cup currants
- 3 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 2 tsp ground cumin
- 2 tsp ground coriander
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 clove garlic, very thinly sliced
- 1/4 tsp dried chilli flakes
- 24 large green king prawns, peeled and deveined, tails intact
- 1/2 cup coriander leaves
- 1/4 cup flat-leaf parsley leaves
- Lime wedges, to serve
Preheat oven to 200C.
Place cauliflower on a roasting tray and season well. Drizzle with 60ml oil and toss to coat. Roast for 25-30 minutes or until cooked and golden.
Combine currants and vinegar in a saucepan, bring to the boil, then drain.
In a small frypan over low heat, dry fry cumin, coriander and paprika until fragrant. Add garlic, chilli flakes and 120ml oil and cook until garlic is golden. Remove from heat and season.
Heat remaining oil in a large frypan and stir-fry prawns until almost cooked. Add spice mixture and cook until just heated through. Stir in currants and herbs and remove from heat.
Top cauliflower with prawns and serve warm or at room temperature with lime wedges.
- Main Ingredients - Fish, Shellfish
- Course - Main-course