Photo: Marina Oliphant
- Title:For the cauliflower
- 1 cauliflower
- 50ml extra virgin olive oil
- Title:For the persillade
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 1 cup breadcrumbs made from stale ciabatta or sourdough
- 3 tbsp parsley, chopped
For the cauliflower: Preheat oven to 180C. Cut cauliflower into large, similar-sized florets. Lay on a baking tray and drizzle with 50ml olive oil, toss and sprinkle with salt. Bake in the oven until brown and just soft - about 30-45 minutes.
For the persillade: Heat a frying pan with olive oil, add the garlic and breadcrumbs and stir for a minute, then combine with the parsley and scatter over the cauliflower. Return to the oven for another 10 minutes or until crisp and lightly golden.
- Main Ingredients - Cauliflower
- Cuisine - Italian