- 250 g (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 3 spring onions, chopped
- 420 g (14 oz) can red salmon, drained, skin and bones removed, flaked
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/3 cup (40 g/1 1/4 oz) finely chopped pecan nuts
- 80 g (2 3/4 oz) fresh chives, finely chopped
1. Beat the cream cheese, sour cream and lemon juice in a bowl until smooth. Stir in the spring onion, salmon, pepper, pecan nuts and a quarter of the chives until combined. Refrigerate for several hours to firm.
2. Place the mixture on a sheet of plastic wrap and roll into a log shape. Roll the log in the remaining chives and refrigerate until needed. Serve with crackers or bread.
- Main Ingredients - Fish, Nuts
- Course - Side Dish
- Occasion - Dinner Party