- 1/2 cup mung beans, soaked overnight
- 3/4 cup hot water
- 120 g packet Sanitarium® Soy Healthy™ Smoked Soy Slices, finely diced
- 1 spring onion, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 cup finely shredded cabbage
- 2 eggs
- pinch of ground cumin
- 1 1/2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
1. Drain the mung beans, place in a food processor with the hot water and blend until smooth.
2. Pour the mung bean mixture into a large bowl. Add the soy slices, spring onion, garlic, cabbage, eggs and cumin and mix together well.
3. Heat the canola and sesame oils in a non-stick frying pan. Spoon tablespoons of the mixture into the pan and cook over moderate heat for 2 minutes each side, or until golden brown. You should have enough mixture to make 20 pancakes.
4. Delicious served warm or cold with soy sauce.
- Main Ingredients - Beans
- Course - Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch
- Occasion - Family meals