Photo: William Meppem
- 500g scallop meat
- 1 tbsp very finely chopped ginger
- ½ red onion, thinly chopped
- juice of 4 limes
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 wild green chillies, finely chopped
- 1 bunch coriander, leaves only
- 1 small sweet potato, peeled, cut into 5mm dice and boiled until tender
- 1 corn cob, kernels only
- sea salt and freshly ground pepper
Place the scallops, ginger and onion and half the lime juice in a bowl and set aside for 5 minutes.
Drain off the juices.
Add all the remaining ingredients, seasoning to taste.
Spoon the ceviche into beautiful glasses and serve.
- Cuisine - Mexican
- Course - Starter/Entree
- Occasion - Australia Day, Christmas, Cocktail Party, Dinner Party