Photo: Sarah McInerney
- 100ml fresh cream (35 per cent fat pouring cream is best)
- 27g glucose
- 20g slightly salted butter, diced
- 125g dark chocolate from Papua New Guinea (66 per cent), broken into small pieces
- Cocoa powder
Boil the cream and glucose and pour onto the chocolate.
Stir the mix gently from the middle with a small whisk to melt the chocolate.
Cool the ganache to 40C (or until it is just warm to the touch, you can use the inside of your arm to test this).
Add the room temperature, soft butter and mix well.
Cover with cling film and leave it to set for a few hours.
Once set pipe or spoon individual truffles onto silicon paper.
Coat the ganache with chocolate and roll in cocoa powder or icing sugar
David Ralph and Jin Sun Kim own Kakawa chocolates in Sydney.
- Main Ingredients - Chocolate, Cream/Milk
- Course - Dessert
- Occasion - Morning/Afternoon Tea