Photo: Domino Postiglione
- 1 bunch snake beans
- 100g sugarsnap peas, topped and tailed
- 1 green mango, peeled and grated
- 250g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 tsp dried chilli flakes
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 1 1/2 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tsp palm sugar or brown sugar
- 1/4 cup roasted peanuts
Trim beans, cut into five- to six-centimetre lengths and blanch in boiling water for two minutes. Add sugarsnap peas, cook for a further minute then drain beans and peas. Refresh under cold water and drain again.
Put beans, peas, grated mango and tomatoes in a salad bowl. In a small bowl combine chilli flakes, lime juice, soy sauce and palm sugar and whisk well. Pour dressing over salad and toss gently. Serve scattered with peanuts. Perfect with grilled fish fillets.