- 350g spaghetti
- 3 large ripe tomatoes (chopped)
- 1 cup basil leaves (torn)
- 2 cloves garlic (finely chopped)
- 4 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- salt and dried chilli flakes
- 150g feta (crumbled)
- 3-4 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 100g parmesan (shaved)
Cook spaghetti in plenty of lightly salted boiling water, stirring occasionally, until al dente.
Drain. Meanwhile, combine tomatoes in a largebowl with basil leaves, garlic, olive oil, red wine vinegar and sugar, and salt and dried chilli flakes to taste.
Toss and add drained pasta.
Add feta and extra virgin olive oil, then toss and serve topped with parmesan.
- Cuisine - Italian
- Course - Main-course