Spice-baked chicken with tzatziki salad
A healthy, tasty main course salad.
Have your say
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon dried chilli flakes
- 1 tablespoon thyme leaves
- 1 tablespoon shredded lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 x 200g chicken breast fillets, trimmed
- Tzatziki salad
- 1/2 cup (140g) thick plain yoghurt
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- sea salt
- 4 cucumbers, sliced lengthways with a vegetable peeler
- 1 cup mint leaves
- 1/2 cup chopped dill leaves
Preheat oven to 200°C (400°F). Place the cumin, chilli, thyme, lemon zest and oil in a large bowl and mix to combine.
Add the chicken and toss to coat. Place the chicken in a baking dish lined with non-stick baking paper and roast for 15 minutes or until chicken is just cooked through.
While the chicken is cooking, make the tzatziki salad. Place the yoghurt, lemon juice and salt in a bowl and mix to combine. Divide the cucumber, mint and dill between plates and spoon over the dressing. Slice the chicken and serve with the salad.