Photo: Jennifer Soo
- 2 tsp ginger, chopped
- 1/2 stick lemongrass, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 2 small red chillies, seeded and chopped
- 6 chicken thigh fillets, sliced
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 large carrot, peeled and finely sliced
- 100g snow peas, trimmed
- 1/2 cup light coconut cream
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3 cups cabbage, finely shredded
- 1/2 cup coriander leaves
In a mortar and pestle, pound ginger,lemongrass, garlic and chillies and place in a bowl with chicken.
Heat vegetable oil in a wok over medium heat.
Stir-fry chicken and carrot for 3-4 minutes or until chicken is almost cooked. Add snow peas and stir-fry for 1 minute to heat through.
In a saucepan, heat coconut cream with salt. Scatter cabbage on a large serving plate, top with chicken, coconut cream and coriander leaves.
Serve with rice or noodles.
- Main Ingredients - Chicken
- Cuisine - Thai
- Course - Main-course
- Occasion - Midweek dinner