Photo: Natalie Boog
- 4 chicken breast fillets
- Vegetable oil
- 400g strawberries, hulled and halved
- 200g sugar snap peas, trimmed and blanched
- 2 sticks celery, finely sliced
- 60g baby spinach leaves, stems removed
- 70g slivered almonds, toasted
- 1 cup mint leaves, torn
- Title:For the dressing
- 125g strawberries, mashed
- 6 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 4 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- Salt flakes and cracked black pepper
Preheat oven to 200C.
Brush chicken with oil and place on a baking tray. Roast for 20 minutes or until cooked. Remove and cool, then slice.
Arrange chicken on a large shallow serving platter. Top with strawberries, peas, celery and spinach leaves.
For the dressing
Combine ingredients in a medium bowl, whisk well and drizzle over salad. Scatter with almonds and mint.
- Main Ingredients - Chicken