- 15 green prawns, shells removed
- 1kg fish fillets (select a variety - salmon, snapper, butterfish and blue eye). Cut into 3cm cubes
- 5 long wooden skewers, soaked in water for 30 minutes
- 4 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cup dry white wine
- 2 tbsp white wine vinegar
- juice of one lemon
- 1 clove garlic, finely minced
- 1 tbsp capers, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp parsley, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp fresh mint, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp fresh dill, finely chopped
- salt and pepper
Make the marinade by whisking together the oil, wine, vinegar and lemon juice together with the herbs
and capers. Pour over the fish pieces and marinate for at least two hours.
Thread the fish pieces on to the skewers, alternating the different varieties of fish.
Make sure your barbecue is on high. Season the fish with salt and pepper then grill for about 3 to 4 minutes per side, basting with the marinade.
Serve with a spoonful of marinade on a rectangle of crusty grilled polenta and a wild rocket salad.
- Main Ingredients - Fish
- Cuisine - Spanish
- Course - Main-course