Photo: Marina Oliphant
- 1 hard-boiled egg
- 95g tin tuna in oil
- Handful cherry tomatoes, halved
- Avocado, sliced
- Handful baby spinach leaves
- 1/4 cup tamari seed mix (see method)
- 1/4 cup mixed sprouts
- 1/2 lemon, to squeeze
Make tamari seed mix by combining pumpkin, sunflower, sesame seeds and linseed with tamari sauce and a little sesame oil.
Bake in a moderate oven for 10-15 minutes until browned.
Put everything into a lunch box and mix together at school.
Squeeze over the lemon juice and toss together before serving.
- Main Ingredients - Eggs, Fish, Tomato
- Course - Lunch, Lunchbox, Light lunch