- 1 kg (2 lb 4 oz) boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 125 ml (4 fl oz/1/2 cup) sweet chilli sauce
- 3 tablespoons kecap manis
1. Trim any excess fat from the chicken thighs and cut them in half. Put the chicken in a shallow non-metallic dish.
2. Place the lime juice, sweet chilli sauce and kecap manis in a bowl and whisk to combine.
3. Pour the marinade over the chicken, cover and refrigerate for 2 hours.
4. Chargrill or bake the chicken in a 200°C (400°F/Gas 6) oven for 20 minutes, or until the chicken is tender and cooked through and the marinade has caramelised.
- Main Ingredients - Chicken
- Course - Main-course
- Occasion - Australia Day, Barbecue, Family meals