Sweet miso - onion dressing
Here is a salt seasoning that is easy to prepare. Store well in an airtight jar - that's if you don't hoe into the lot first.
Have your say
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 3 tbsp orange juice or water
- 2 tsp whole grain mustard
- 3 tbsp sweet white miso
- ½ small onion, finely grated or minced
- 2 tsp coriander, finely chopped
Combine ingredients in a blender and puree until creamy and smooth.
Dress your salad and leave to marinate for at least an hour before serving.