- 1.5 kg (3 lb 5 oz) small boiling potatoes, such as nicola, scrubbed
- 90 g (3 1/4 oz/1/2 cup) green olives, pitted and finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons capers, finely chopped
- a handful of flat-leaf (Italian) parsley, chopped
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lemon zest
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 garliccloves, crushed
- 125 ml (4 fl oz/1/2 cup) extra virgin olive oil
1. Boil the potatoes for 15 minutes, or until just tender when pierced with the tip of a sharp knife. Drain and cool slightly.
2. Meanwhile, put the remaining ingredients in a small bowl and whisk together with a fork.
3. Cut the warm potatoes in half and place in a serving bowl. Pour the dressing over and gently toss. Season to taste with freshly ground black pepper and a little sea salt if desired. Serve warm.
- Main Ingredients - Potato
- Cuisine - British
- Course - Side Dish
- Occasion - Barbecue