Photo: Marina Oliphant
- 500 g all-purpose potatoes
- 600 g broad beans (about 200 g podded)
- 2 zucchini, finely sliced
- 1 leek, finely sliced
- 12 to 16 medium raw prawns
- 4 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- Sea salt and pepper
- 1 tomato, seeded and diced
- 2 tbsp chervil sprigs or basil leaves
- 1 lemon, cut into wedges
Peel the potatoes and chop into 1.5cm dice.
Cook in a large pot of simmering salted water for 10 minutes or until tender. Scoop out and drain.
Cook the broad beans for 5 minutes, then scoop out and drain.
Cook the zucchini and leek for 3 minutes, then scoop out and drain.
De-vein the prawns by hooking a thin bamboo skewer through the back of the shell and pulling out the black intestinal tract, but don't peel them. Cook in the same pot of water for 5 minutes or until pink and just cooked. Drain and cool for 10 minutes before peeling.
Whisk the olive oil, lemon juice, sea salt and pepper in a large bowl, add the leeks, broad beans, potatoes, prawns, tomato and chervil and lightly toss. Serve with lemon wedges.
- Main Ingredients - Shellfish
- Cuisine - Italian