Even on a grey day, Amanda’s Cafe exudes a springtime glow. It might be the fresh flowers, whirls of artwork and wide doors on to a table-smattered courtyard, or it might just be Amanda’s smile. It’s there even when she’s multitasking the coffee machine, the till and taking orders from the freshly scrawled blackboard menu. The ever-changing yet always French-inspired selection might feature poached blue grenadier atop a stock-soaked seafood and dill risotto scattered with pipis, or a burnished-edge quiche bejewelled with peas, zucchini and feta. There are also panini, juices made to order, and a magnificent selection of Amanda-made cakes such as blueberry and coconut torte.
- 03 5967 1593
- Cuisine - French, Mediterranean
- Prices - Entrees $12 Mains $18 Desserts $7
- Features - Gluten-free options, Licensed
- Cards accepted - EFTPOS, Mastercard, Visa
- Opening Hours - Mon-Sat 7am-4pm