Brunch with late-morning sun streaming through the big front windows and casting a gentle glow over the various spaces in this coolest of coffeehouses is one of Melbourne’s cafe pleasures, and folks queue for tables even on weekdays. The grown-up menu might run from classy (crunchy-creamy salmon-chervil-and-fennel croquettes on a tangle of pea shoots and microherbs) to kooky - house-made ‘Elvis’ crumpets with just-crisp bacon, peanut-butter curd and maple syrup. Coffee is among Melbourne’s best, sourced at origin with a focus on Central America, roasted nearby at Small Batch and served any way you like.
- 03 9326 7749
- Cuisine - Modern Australian
- Prices - Breakfasts $16 Lunches $17
- Features - Gluten-free options, Licensed
- Cards accepted - EFTPOS, AMEX, Mastercard, Visa
- Opening Hours - Mon-Fri 7am-5pm, Sat-Sun 7.30am-5pm