Since opening in 2008, Andrew McConnell's all-day eating house and bar has been a monster hit. Its no bookings policy means that getting there early or late is your best bet. While Cumulus is best known for its food, the extensive but carefully chosen wine list and well-crafted cocktails (West Winds pairs Cutlass gin with spiced rhubarb and mint) are stars in their own right. Service at the main bar is knowledgeable and personable while the kitchen bar, overlooking the chefs at work, is the perfect place to order bar snacks such as charcuterie, pimientos de Padran and Ortiz anchovies straight from the tin.
- 03 9650 1445
- Prices - Cocktails $11-$20, Beers $5-$13, Wines by the glass $9.50-$19
- Features - Outdoor seating
- Chef(s) - Andrew McConnell & Colin Wood
- Owners - Andrew McConnell, Pascale Gomes-McNabb & Jayden Ong
- Opening Hours - Mon-Fri 7am-11pm, Sat-Sun 8am-11pm, no bookings, except for groups of seven to 14
- Seats - 60