Here’s a sharp newcomer: a sparkle in Centre Road, honey for locals. Decked in cool tones - blondwood, white-and-blue tiles, gleaming glass window - what’s not to like? It’s brought Dukes coffee, Prana chai and Somage tea to Bentleigh, and food has an edge over cafe staples. All-day menu options include baked beans with chorizo and goat’s cheese, pulled pork roll with tomato relish, and a wagyu burger with cheese and BLT. Touches such as a cute jug of cream keeping apple crumble slice company show that Little Tommy really cares about his tucker.
- 03 9576 5174
- Cuisine - Modern Australian
- Prices - Breakfasts $17 Lunches $18 Cakes $5
- Features - Vegetarian friendly, Gluten-free options
- Cards accepted - EFTPOS, AMEX, Mastercard, Visa
- Opening Hours - Daily 7am-5pm