A trip to the Wall is like reconnecting with an old friend: warm, familiar and utterly dependable. For nearly two decades this grungy cafe with its graffiti art, street-side seating and dim lighting has stood as a beacon of great coffee and even greater comfort food. Pides are the choice selection with such tried-and-tested combinations as spicy debreciner sausage, chunky tomato relish and rocket; or smoky chicken, avocado, lemony aioli and crunchy lettuce. Sardines on toast, baked beans with feta and chorizo, and lively baked eggs with black beans and a refreshing sweetcorn salsa straddle the breakfast–lunch divide with ease.
- 03 9593 8280
- Cuisine - Modern Australian
- Prices - Breakfasts $15 Lunches $11 Cakes $4
- Features - Vegetarian friendly, Gluten-free options
- Cards accepted - EFTPOS, Mastercard, Visa
- Opening Hours - Sun-Thurs 6.30am-6pm, Fri-Sat 6.30am-10pm