Edamame and coconut money bags, pan-fried polenta, eggplant involtini… It’s one of those want-to-try-them-all menus that has you cheering over the share-plate style and banquet option. Oh, did we mention it’s vegetarian? Few meat eaters will notice, likely preoccupied with a drinks list featuring more than 30 microbrewery beers from NSW. From felafel and sambal to dumplings and pizza, it’s a true mishmash of cuisines, with quirky fake turf and leopard-loving disco decor to match. Indecisive sugar seekers should come for the dessert platter alone, filled with bite-sized hits such as chocolate fudge brownie and baked New York cheesecake.
- 02 9319 6609
- Cuisine - Vegetarian/Vegan
- Prices - Share-plates $11-$17; Mains $16-$19; Desserts $10-$12
- Features - Vegetarian friendly, Licensed
- Cards accepted - EFTPOS, AMEX, Mastercard, Visa
- Opening Hours - Mon-Wed 5pm-midnight; Thurs-Sat 11.30am-midnight; Sun 11.30am-10pm