- 300g San Remo wholemeal spiral pasta
- 80ml (1/3 cup) extra virgin olive oil
- 80ml (1/3 cup) fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 500g medium cooked prawns, peeled
- 250g baby roma truss tomatoes, halved
- 150g baby spinach leaves
- 2 spring onions, ends trimmed, thinly sliced
- 1 avocado, halved, stone removed, peeled, coarsely chopped
Cook the pasta in a large saucepan of salted boiling water following packet directions or until al dente. Drain.
Meanwhile, whisk together the oil, lemon juice and mustard in a small jug. Season with salt and pepper.
Place the pasta, prawns, tomato, baby spinach, shallot and avocado in a large bowl. Gently toss to combine. Pour over the dressing and toss until just combined.
Divide among serving bowls. Serve.
- Occasion - Family meals