A recipe from the Good Food collection.
1/2 barbecued chicken
4 bacon slices
4 tablespoons low-fat mayonnaise
2 tablespoons wholegrain mustard
4 slices rye bread
1/2 avocado, sliced
2 lettuce leaves
1 tomato, sliced
1. Remove the meat from the chicken bones and shred. Discard the skin.
2. Fry the bacon until crisp and brown. Drain on paper towels.
3. Combine the mayonnaise and mustard in a bowl.
4. Spread two slices of the bread with the mayonnaise mixture. Top with the avocado, lettuce and tomato.
5. Top with the shredded chicken and bacon. Top with the remaining bread slices.