A recipe from the Good Food collection.
3 large green capsicums
3 medium, ripe but firm tomatoes, peeled and seeded
1 tablespoon vinegar
1/2 teaspoon caster sugar
1 clove garlic, crushed
1/4 cup olive oil
1. Grill capsicums by cutting them in half, de-seeding and grilling cut side down until skin blisters and blackens.
2. Cool, peel and cut into 2 cm pieces.
3. Cut tomatoes into 2 cm pieces.
4. Mix capsicum and tomato together.
5. To make Vinaigrette: Combine vinegar, pepper, sugar, garlic and olive oil.
6. Pour over salad and allow to stand for 10 minutes to gather flavour.