Al cartoccio is the Italian term for baking food enclosed in paper or foil (the French term is en papillote).
200g canned white beans or chickpeas, drained
4 raw prawns, peeled or unpeeled
8 cherry tomatoes, halved
1 small red chilli, sliced
10 small black olives
2 garlic cloves, finely sliced
3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
80ml white wine
Sea salt and pepper
Handful of parsley leaves
Extra virgin olive oil for serving
1. Soak the clams and mussels in cold water for an hour.
2. Heat the oven to 225C.
3. To make two oven bags, take two 50-centimetre-long sheets of wide kitchen foil, and fold in half so they join end to end. Crimp the sides together to seal, leaving the top open. Loosely line the inside with a sheet of baking paper.
4. Drain the clams and mussels, and debeard the mussels.
5. Toss with the prawns, beans, cherry tomatoes, olives, chilli, garlic, olive oil, white wine, sea salt and pepper, and divide between the two parcels.
6. Crimp the tops to seal, place on a baking tray and bake for 15 minutes or until the bags puff up. To serve, scatter with parsley, drizzle with extra virgin olive oil and serve.