Tom Byrne from Melbourne's Arbory Afloat shakes things up with spritzes to get the party started. Bottoms up!
A refreshing summery drink with healthy cherry concentrate, huge in antioxidants, replacing alcohol – you won't even miss it.
- 10ml (1 part) cherry concentrate (available online or from health food stores)
- 60ml (6 parts) watermelon juice
- 60ml (6 parts) cranberrry juice
- 30ml (3 parts) lemonade
- mixed berries
1. Pour ingredients into a glass over ice and mixed berries, mix and drink!
Pink gin spritz
Gin and grapefruit are a match made in heaven.
- 45ml gin
- 60ml ruby red grapefruit juice
1. Pour gin and juice over ice, top with lemonade and serve. Garnish with a slice of ruby red grapefruit.
Pimm's is a classic summer drink. And ginger ale its perfect partner.
- 45ml Pimm's
- 90ml ginger ale
- Orange, cucumber, mint, strawberries (you can really put any fruit in this).
1. Pour Pimm's and ginger ale over ice and serve with fruit, mint and cucumber.