A recipe from the Good Food collection.
2 teaspoons light olive oil
½ onion, thinly sliced
1 garlicclove, crushed
1 teaspoon ground cumin
3 tablespoons salt-reduced vegetable stock
2 tomatoes, peeled, deseeded and chopped
2 teaspoons tomato paste
425g tinned three-bean mix, drained and rinsed
1 tablespoon chopped coriander leaves
4 flour tortillas
1/2 small avocado, chopped
60g light sour cream
1 small handful coriander sprigs
60g shredded lettuce
1. Preheat the oven to 170°C.
2. Heat the oil in a frying pan over medium heat. Add the onion and cook for 3-4 minutes, or until just soft. Add the garlic and cook for a further 30 seconds.
3. Add the cumin, vegetable stock, tomato and tomato paste and cook for 6-8 minutes, or until thick.
4. Add the beans to the sauce and cook for 5 minutes, then add the coriander.
5. Meanwhile, wrap the tortillas in foil and warm in the oven for 3-4 minutes.
6. Place a tortilla on a plate and spread with a large scoop of the bean mixture.
7. Top with some avocado, sour cream, coriander sprigs and lettuce. Roll the enchiladas up, tucking in the ends. Cut each one in half to serve.
Tip: These make great for school or work lunchboxes - so double the quantity of ingredients and use a freezer block to keep the finished enchiladas cool the following day.