These delicious sandwiches are fantastic finger food, a bit like a prawn cocktail in a bun.
• 700g cooked whole prawns, peeled and cleaned
• 10 small soft white rolls
• 2 cups shredded iceberg lettuce
• 1 small red onion, very finely sliced
• 1 tomato, halved and very finely sliced
• 2 tbsp finely shredded dill
• 2 bird's-eye chillies, sliced finely, to serve
• lemon wedges, to serve
• ½ cup sour cream
• 1 cup good quality mayonnaise
• 2 tbsp hot chilli sauce (such as Sriracha)
• 1 tsp dijon mustard
For the chilli mayonnaise, combine all the ingredients together and mix well. Split the rolls in half lengthways and fill with the lettuce, red onion and tomato slices. Fill generously with prawns and cover with the chilli mayonnaise.
Scatter with dill and slices of chilli and serve with lemon wedges.