1 tablespoon oil
1 medium onion, chopped
2 tablespoons flour
430 g can Sanitarium Casserole Mince
3/4 cup water
2 tablespoons tomato paste
1 tablespoon soy sauce
1 cup frozen mixed vegetables
1/2 cup frozen peas
1/2 teaspoon mixed herbs
650 g peeled potatoes, cooked and mashed
3 tablespoons Sanitarium So Good soy drink
1/4 teaspoon salt
1. Heat oil in frying pan. Stir-fry onion until tender.
2. Remove from heat, stir in flour. Return to heat, cook for 1 minute.
3. Add Casserole Mince, water, paste, soy, frozen vegetables, peas and mixed herbs. Return to heat; bring to boil. Reduce heat, simmer for 5 minutes.
4. Place mixture into lightly greased dish.
5. Combine Topping ingredients. Spread over Casserole Mince mixture.
6. Bake at 180°C for 30 minutes.