A recipe from the Good Food collection.
60 g (2 1/4 oz) butter
2 tablespoons honey
4 thyme sprigs
1 orange sweet potato
1 white sweet potato
8 small pickling onions
8 Jerusalem artichokes
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C (400°F/Gas 6). Line a baking dish or roasting tin with baking paper.
2. Gently melt the butter in a small saucepan, then stir in the honey and thyme sprigs. Set aside.
3. Peel the carrots, parsnips and sweet potatoes and cut them into chunks. Spread them in the baking dish.
4. Peel the onions and Jerusalem artichokes and add them to the baking dish. Sprinkle generously with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, drizzle with the butter mixture and toss gently to coat.
5. Trim the base of the garlic bulb and wrap the garlic in foil. Add to the baking dish and bake for 1 hour, or until the vegetables are tender, turning them occasionally.
6. Remove the garlic from the foil and slip the cloves from their skins. Arrange over the vegetables and serve.