A recipe from the Good Food collection.
3 large chicken breast fillets
1 tablespoon olive oil
4 Lebanese bread rounds
200g ready-made hummus
200g ready-made beetroot dip
200g thick plain yoghurt
3 garlic cloves, crushed
4 tablespoons chopped flat-leaf (Italian) parsley
10 cos (romaine) lettuce leaves, shredded
1 small red onion, thinly sliced
3 Roma (plum) tomatoes, thinly sliced
1. Place the chicken breasts between two sheets of plastic wrap and slightly flatten them with a mallet or rolling pin.
2. Preheat a barbecue grill plate, chargrill plate or chargrill pan to medium. Lightly brush the hotplate with oil and grill the chicken for 4 minutes on each side, or until cooked through. Remove from the heat, allow to cool slightly, then slice thinly.
3. Lay the bread rounds on a flat surface and spread evenly with the hummus and the beetroot dip, leaving a 3 cm (1¼ inch) border. Top with the chicken and drizzle with the combined yoghurt and garlic.
4. Sprinkle the parsley, lettuce, onion and tomato lengthways along the centre of each round and roll up tightly, tucking in the ends. Wrap tightly in foil and grill the wraps on the hotplate for 1–2 minutes on each side, or until the bread is crispy, pressing down lightly with a spatula during grilling.
5. Unwrap the foil, cut the wraps in half on the diagonal and serve hot.