A recipe from the Good Food collection.
125g (1 cup) self-raising flour
100g (1 cup) rolled oats
170g (¾ cup) castor sugar
40g (⅓ cup) malted milk powder
65g (¾ cup) desiccated coconut
2 tbsp honey
150g unsalted butter
1. Preheat the oven to 180C. Line two baking trays with baking paper.
2. Sift the flour in a large bowl and add the oats, sugar, milk powder and the coconut. Mix together and make a well in the centre.
3. Place the honey, one tablespoon hot water and the butter in a small saucepan. Stir over low heat until the butter has melted. Pour the butter mixture into the well in the dry ingredients and stir with a wooden spoon until a soft dough forms.
4. Shape tablespoons of dough into balls, place well apart on the prepared trays and flatten slightly. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes, or until golden brown around the edges. Allow to cool on the trays for a few minutes, then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely. Repeat with the remaining dough.
5. These biscuits will keep, stored in an airtight container, for up to one week.