A recipe from the Good Food collection.
4 mini pizza bases
1 tbsp olive oil, plus extra, to drizzle
425g tinned crushed tomatoes
1 bay leaf
1 tsp chopped thyme
6 chopped basil leaves
150g bocconcini cheese, thinly sliced
1. Preheat the oven to 210C.
2. To make the topping, heat the oil in a saucepan over medium heat. Add the tomatoes, bay leaf, thyme and basil and simmer, stirring occasionally, for about 20–25 minutes, or until thick. Leave to cool, then remove the bay leaf.
3. Lightly grease two baking trays. Sprinkle the trays with flour and place the bases on top.
4. Spread the sauce over the pizza bases, leaving a 3cm border.
5. Arrange the bocconcini over the top and drizzle with olive oil. Bake for 15 minutes, or until crisp and bubbling. Serve warm.