Chocolate sauce-centred puds with Biscoff, that TikTok-led freak of a spread, in their centre. They are ease and indulgence when thoughts of restraint are zero.
100g chocolate (I use mostly dark and about 30g milk)
85g brown sugar
about 45g plain flour
cocoa powder, to dust
Biscoff biscuits, to serve
1. Melt butter and chocolate in a double saucepan (two nesting pans with the bottom one filled with water) over medium heat. Add brown sugar and stir until smooth.
2. Turn off the heat and whisk in 3 eggs. Once smooth and glossy, add the flour and whisk until smooth. Pour into 3 greased ramekins and pop in the fridge for about 45 minutes.
3. Preheat the oven to 180C fan-forced (200C conventional).
4. Add a generous spoonful of Biscoff spread to the centre of each pudding, pushing it into the mixture, with its little caramel head bobbing just above the surface. Bake for 12-15 minutes – a crusted top and slight wobble means they are done, and the centre should be molten and glorious.
5. Dust with cocoa powder and use Biscoff biscuits as dippers, for that extra love and care we all need.
If you like this recipe try my Caramilk self-saucing pudding.