A recipe from the Good Food collection.
250g milk chocolate, chopped
200g unsalted butter, softened
185g (1 cup) soft brown sugar
60g (½ cup) self-raising flour, sifted
30g (¼ cup) unsweetened cocoa powder, sifted
250g (1 cup) cream cheese, at room temperature
55 g (¼ cup) castor sugar
125g (1 cup) frozen raspberries
1. Preheat the oven to 170C. Lightly grease a 16cm × 26cm baking tin and line the base with baking paper, extending the paper over the long sides for easy removal later.
2. Place the chocolate in a heatproof bowl. Half-fill a saucepan with water, bring to the boil and remove from the heat.
3. Sit the bowl over the saucepan, ensuring the base of the bowl doesn't touch the water. Stand, stirring occasionally, until the chocolate has melted. Cool slightly.
4. Beat the butter and brown sugar in a large bowl using electric beaters until thick and creamy. Add three of the eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Fold in the flour and cocoa. Fold in the cooled chocolate and set aside.
5. Clean the electric beaters and beat the cream cheese and caster sugar in a bowl until combined. Add the remaining egg and beat well. Fold in the raspberries.
6. Place alternate layers of the chocolate mixture and cream cheese mixture in the prepared tin. Use a skewer to swirl through the mixture to create a marbled effect.
7. Bake for 50 minutes, or until firm. Cool completely in the tin before cutting into squares.